Black Pen Immigration > Blog > Uncategorized > New Update on Foreign Waiver Applications and Visa Applications
New Update on Foreign Waiver Applications and Visa Applications
September 12, 2022 blackpenvirtualadmin Uncategorized
There has been an update from the Department of Home Affairs to address the impact that the backlog in processing outcomes on waiver and visa applications has on foreign internationals.
Foreign applicants whose waiver application outcomes are still pending and applicants who are awaiting the outcome of visa applications are granted a blanket temporary extension until 31 March 2023.
Also, Applicants who wish to abandon their waiver applications and those who wish to abandon their visa applications, will be allowed to exit at a port of entry on or before 31 March 2023 without being declared undesirable.
Please see the following documents to see a detailed description of the new temporary measures introduced.
- Updated Information regarding radiological report & police clearance certificate
- DHA Visa Extension Directive in March 2023
- New Update on Foreign Waiver Applications and Visa Applications
- Foreign Parents of South African Citizen Children are now permitted to apply for South Africa Relatives Visa inside of South Africa with an allowance to work.
- UPDATE: Temporary measures in respect of foreign nationals in light of a backlog being experienced in processing outcomes on Waiver applications and Visa applications.