Black Pen Immigration > Blog > Uncategorized > Updated Information regarding radiological report & police clearance certificate
Updated Information regarding radiological report & police clearance certificate
April 17, 2023 blackpenvirtualadmin Uncategorized
The Department of Home Affairs introduced the new waiver for the radiological report and partial waiver for the police clearance certificate.
CLICK HERE to read.
In line with the immigration Directive No. 5 of 2023, applicants for visas and permanent residence permits are no longer required to obtain a radiological report. A police clearance certificate shall only be required from the police or security authorities in each country where the applicant, after having attained the age of 18 years, has resided for 12 months or longer during the five years immediately preceding the date of application.
- Updated Information regarding radiological report & police clearance certificate
- DHA Visa Extension Directive in March 2023
- New Update on Foreign Waiver Applications and Visa Applications
- Foreign Parents of South African Citizen Children are now permitted to apply for South Africa Relatives Visa inside of South Africa with an allowance to work.
- UPDATE: Temporary measures in respect of foreign nationals in light of a backlog being experienced in processing outcomes on Waiver applications and Visa applications.