Careers at Black Pen
Our exclusive focus on immigration means you will practice in an exciting, ever changing and challenging environment with people who are passionate about immigration.
We are looking for a South African Immigration Consultant with substantial corporate immigration experience.
The Role: Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
▪ Assist clients with all SA immigration issues, acting as their first point of contact
▪ Advise and prepare applications to the highest standard
▪ Provide technical advice to clients, assignees and third party vendors regarding correct legislation
▪ Ensure a high level of service when winning business as well as maintaining relations with existing clients in order to secure repeat business
The Person: As an Immigration Consultant you must fit in with the following criteria:
▪ You will ideally be a registered immigration practitioner
▪ Be able to demonstrate direct experience of working under the Points Based System
▪ Account management experience is essential, as you will be handling a number of different high priority accounts whilst maintaining an exceptional level of service with minimal supervision.
▪ Outstanding communication skills.
SENIOR IMMIGRATION MANAGER
As a Senior Immigration Manager your role will consist of but is not limited to the following:
▪ Managing a diverse and multinational client base
▪ Advising on all various aspects of SA immigration involving relevant legislation and procedure.
▪ Managing high intensity caseloads and developing new potential client relationships
▪ Highlight and develop areas of business development
The Person: As a Senior Immigration Manager you must fit in with the following criteria:
▪ A developed experience within working with South African immigration is essential
▪ Experience of managing a team to set, meet and exceed targets
▪ Excellent organisation and time management skills are key
▪ Demonstrated experience of developing and maintain client relationships whilst looking to develop new business
▪ Strong technical drafting skills are highly desirable